Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Alan Fox, Intellectual Coward, Resorts to Spreading Nonsense

I just caught the following while chasing down more of Zachriel's stupidity

David Springer and Joe Gallien are examples of people who it is pointless debating with, as their motive is political and has nothing to do with advancing human knowledge.


Transalted I take that to mean it is pointless to debate me because I will expose your nonsense for what it is- unscientific baloney.

I don't have any political motivation. My SOLE motivation is exactly as I have stated from the beginning-> to find out the reality behind our existence and anything we choose to investigate.

That Alan Fox has to spread baseless nonsense just further exposes his anti-science dogma pushing agenda.

To Alan, please get in line right behind Lenny. Not only are you an intellectual coward you are a coward on all levels.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger blipey said…

    Is a coward someone who will not debate his adversaries in public or even on the web? Just wondering?

     
  • At 2:44 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Yes blipey, you are a coward. No need to wonder about it.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    blipey:
    Is a coward someone who will not debate his adversaries in public or even on the web?

    No. One reason being that debating one's adversaries in public or on the web does not make one brave.

    It also has a lot to do with the topic, the adversary and what is at stake.

    For example I would love to debate my adversaries in public, given the proper topic, especially if we had to ante up with a winner-take-all format and the loser paying all the expenses (if any).

    But alas I may just have to follow Alan's lead, become policatically motivated and get my day in court defending the constitutional validity of introducing ID in public schools.

    And with Lenny Flank stating he is going to "destroy ID as a political movement", that may be enough motivation for this puppy to get over his disdain for politics.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home