Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Banned for telling it like it is!

Censorship is the only way!

Yes that is right- once again the evolutionitwits prove my point. This time it was The Curmudgeon who couldn't take it.

As I said these imps have big mouths only in venues in which the other side is either censored or whose testimony is ignored.

Meanwhile Intelligent Design Awareness Day is in its second year at my kids' school...

4 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger blipey said…

    Why don't you come over to After the Bar Closes?

    Can't take it in a venue you can't control?

    You can get your own dedicated thread, you know?

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Why don't you come over to After the Bar Closes?

    Been there, done that. And there isn't anyone there who can or will answer the questions I pose.

    And if anyone from there has something, ANYTHING that would refute what I say then there isn't asnything from stopping them from posting it here.

    Can't take it in a venue you can't control?

    I can and have.

    As a matter of fact I post in a few venues I cannot control.

     
  • At 11:47 AM, Blogger blipey said…

    UD really doesn't count, Joe :)

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    And I didn't say anything about UD.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home