Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, April 22, 2011

OgreMKV has Agreed to Debate

-
Ogre Battle (a little "Queen" trivia)

A challenge to a debate has been made an accepted.

My opponent in this debate will be JoeG.

The proposition is Intelligent Design is Anti-evolution

I will be speaking in support and JoeG will be speaking against.

There will be an opening statement of about 4500 words max. A single rebuttal round of less than 2000 words and a closing statement of about 500 words. All statements will be co-located on my and JoeGs blogs.

There will be approximately one week between posts (Opening statements are due next Friday April 29th).

This post will be updated with links to the relevant entries on both blogs as they become available.

I will post my opening next Friday morning.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home