Intelligent Reasoning

Promoting, advancing and defending Intelligent Design via data, logic and Intelligent Reasoning and exposing the alleged theory of evolution as the nonsense it is. I also educate evotards about ID and the alleged theory of evolution one tard at a time and sometimes in groups

Friday, September 02, 2011

When Kevin R. McCarthy, AKA OgreMKV, Shits and Pisses Himself

-
Yes indeed we have Kevin R. McCarthy shitting and pissing himself. And he doesn't even realize it. What is even funnier is RichTard Hughes jumps in the shit and plays around in it.

Sorry guys but calling out a liar and then saying "If I do anything..." does not constitute a threat- not one that any law will consider. Context and wording is ever so important when it comes to legal matters.

But anyways I will await the summons...

4 Comments:

  • At 11:22 AM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    Not even man enough to be direct. Sums you up to a teem Joe.

     
  • At 12:24 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAA-

    Whatever Rich, you are still a pathetic loser.

    Did you know that antagonizing someone is a form of bullying? Did you know that makes you and all evotards on atbc, bullies?

    And BTW did you know if I did punch-out an antagonist I will most likely get away with it- that is the law wouldn't do anything. The antagonist would actually have to be man enough to stand up for himself.

    Cowardice- sums you up to a dweeb, Rich

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Rich Hughes said…

    You promote my comments, Joe. You don't have to. But I see you think I'm bulling you. And I wouldn't want that, so I'll happily stop. Whoops, there goes your readership.

    And thanks for giving us your expert opinion on the law in toy town.

     
  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Joe G said…

    Richtard:
    You promote my comments, Joe.

    No, I just let them pass through moderation.

    RichTard:
    But I see you think I'm bulling you.

    No, you couldn't bully me. Evotards try but they just don't have the balls to back it up.

    RichTard:
    And thanks for giving us your expert opinion on the law in toy town.

    Right, in Texas the judge would throw evotards in jail and say to me "what took you so long to put a stop to it?".

    Also postings do not = readership.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home